[Loch-Ruadh] 7 deadly sins quiz

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 13:00:02 PDT 2006

Avin,

I hit the wrong quiz to begin with did the
season.......You're Most Like The Season Summer ...

Whoa.... Passionate eh ?? Typically you're a fiery,
zesty dominant person. As the hottest season, you
certainly ooze Sex appeal. You have confidence which
draws people to you, and you have the makings of a
good leader.
However sometimes your exterior is stronger then you
are and so you scare people off before they can get
close.

Well done... You're the most memorable of seasons :)

Then went back and did the the 7 deadly sins, I
thought the questions on the first one were a bit
sadate. :)

Not sure about these results, but....
You are Lust!
Sexy!! But they say that theres such a thing as too
much of a good thing. You have sex on the brain, and
it doesn't stay just there for long. Passionate, Fiery
- and most certainly confident. You're a fun loving,
spontaneous person who is always up for a laugh.
People however, have trouble keeping up with you.
You're sex crazy, and perhaps need to tone it down a
bit! learn a little self control!
But, Hey, Congratulations on being the Sexiest Red Hot
deadly sin out of all the 7...

WaHaHaHa!
Rose

http://www.quizilla.com/users/truly-dippy/quizzes/%3F%3F%20Which%20Of%20The%20Seven%20Deadly%20Sins%20Are%20You%20%3F%3F