[Loch-Ruadh] If I seem a little cranky

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 07:34:47 PDT 2006

I agree with Madelina, it sucks, and you would
probably like to stomp the little dung beetles NOW!
Oh, sorry, that was my outside voice or was it the
little voices in my head??
Rose

--- Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net>
wrote:

---------------------------------
Avin,

I am sorry for all your troubles.

As someone who has lost things to fire (the house I
grew up in) and by my own irresponsible behavior
[things placed in storage (and lost by not keeping up
on the storage fee) after my parents died including an
antique oak desk given as a wedding present from my
grandmother and all my father's books - leather bound
books, first editions, autographed books, Audubon
books from the 1800's, and all my high school year
books], I understand the pain you are feeling.  I lost
everything back in the late 80's, yet I sometimes
still agonize over it.  I understand it's only
"stuff", but it still smarts.  Logan tells me to
meditate on the "Ancient Chinese Proverb":  Over the
course of a long life, a wise man finds it necessary
to abandon his baggage by the side of the road from
time to time.  If you ask me, that idea sucks, but
it's all I've got.

Take comfort in the belief that the perpetrator(s) of
the evil done to you incurred lots of bad karma and
will be reincarnated as a dung beetle next time
around.

Madelina