[Loch-Ruadh] Back from Glaslyn

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 8 20:12:27 PDT 2006

I am home safe and maybe sound, Julie just left so she should be home soon. The day was indeed beautiful. Kaz, the honor was all ours, we enjoyed standing for you. But seriously wasn't the "Monkey Pit" fun?

We stayed for Court and after the Defenders of the Flame and the Keepers of the flame were announced the Pelican's asked Caelin to join their ranks. He will be elevated at Steppes Warlord. The look on his face was priceless.

Dana
  Kaz the Sinister wrote:

  What a beautiful day for fightin'. The day started windy but calmed down as the heavy list started. I made it out of the first round using my new mace. In the second round, my mace got trapped by one of my opponents and his buddy killed me with a head shot.
  I need to say "Thank you" to Baroness Dana and Lady Gwenllian for providing inspiration for my day's fighting.
  Mundanely, I passed Texas Motor Speedway just as the race ended. All I saw in my rear view mirror was a line of cars reaching to the horizon. Fortunately, I was well ahead of the traffic.

  --
  Kazimierz Złościwy
  (Kaz the Sinister)