[Loch-Ruadh] Stop plate tectonics

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Apr 13 11:20:14 PDT 2006

At 10:50 PM 4/12/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Rally against plate tectonics--help!
>
>Come do your part to make the world a safer place to live. Join us for the
>Dynamic Lithospheric Parade on the second Tuesday of next week at the
>Stanford Accent Building in Dallas at 7:43 p.m.
>
>Step up! March! Promenade! Make your voice heard! Let the world know that
>you're mad as heck, and you're not going to take it anymore!

What you don't understand is all the marching is what's wrong with the
plates in the first place.  If you don't have a super size tube of super
glue, then we better start marching in broken cadence at least.  Maybe your
idea of Promenading is a good thing.  That's what I will do; more my speed
anyway and much more graceful.!

See you there on next TueTuesday.

Bicé