[Loch-Ruadh] Stop plate tectonics

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 13 14:44:07 PDT 2006

I read the article and it says it is San Andreas Fault.
  Let us find this San Andreas and get him to stop doing this. Or maybe we can get some of those People's Republic of California lawyers to sue him.

  Gaia Rules OK!!!!

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Just saw this news article on Yahoo!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060413/sc_space/mysteryvibrationsdetectedinsideearth