FW: RE: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Stop plate tectonics

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Apr 14 06:03:30 PDT 2006

<soapbox>
I realize that spam is a problem (I get hundreds per day), but setting up an
account that receives messages from a list that uses this sort of white-list
should not be done IMHO. If you do, you should set it to receive email from
the list. Hopefully the list is moderated and you will see a very low level
of SPAM (I am the moderator for Elfsea, for instance, and I don't remember
any SPAM getting through at all).

I don't fill out forms sent to me - period. Identity theft, spoofing,
phishing, all can start like that.
</soapbox>

Caelin on Andrede

  _____