[Loch-Ruadh] Too funny

Avin de Saint-Vaast avinfunyet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 22:28:46 PDT 2006

I ran across this tonight while surfing blogs (when I should have been
studying algebra). Anyway, it's just too funny not to share. LOL Enjoy.

~Avin'~

*EXCERPTS FROM THE DOG'S DAILY DIARY*

8:00 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
9:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!
9:40 am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!
10:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!
11:30 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
12:00 noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
1:00 pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!
4:00 pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
5:00 pm - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
5:30 pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!
6:00 pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
6:30 pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping in master's bed! My favorite!

*EXCERPTS FROM THE CAT'S DAILY DIARY:*

Day 283 Of My Captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They
dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only
thing
that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get
from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.
Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they
were walking almost succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs. In an
attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced
myself to vomit on their favorite chair; must try this on their bed.
Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make
them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their
hearts.
They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm,
not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in
solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the
food. More
importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of
"allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage. I am
convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches.
The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is
obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant,
and speaks with them regularly.
I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the
metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of
time...

--
*   Have you been in  *