[Loch-Ruadh] Today in History April 18

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Mon Apr 17 22:51:49 PDT 2006

Born:
1480 Lucretia Borgia murderess (used poison)

Deaths:

Other Events:
310 St Eusebius begins his reign as Catholic Pope
1521 German reformer Martin Luther, at the Diet of Worms, proclaimed that a
biblical foundation supported the theological position of his "Ninety-Five
Theses." Luther ended his defense with the famous words: 'Here I stand! I
can do nothing else! God help me! Amen.'