[Loch-Ruadh] Loch-Ruadh] Was - AWWWW Sh...Now Bardic

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 19 16:33:29 PDT 2006

Maybe the Bardic that is scheduled at your house for this Saturday night
should go ahead and happen since so many are not going to make out to Spring
Faire.

Just a thought,

Dana

Alric wrote:

Unfortunately I have some bad news concerning Springfaire  I have to work
this weekend and cannot make it to Springfaire as we had planned!

It seems I've been sucked back into the Dark side of Farkansas.  And with
ANO's usual bad planning, their projects have to be done Yesterday which
means I'll be at the office Sat.

Sorry folks
Alric