[Loch-Ruadh] AWWWW Sh....................

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:55:13 PDT 2006

Well, me.....all I see is that there is just a few others.... Are we going
to have a marker showing where we are going to camp? Another
question.....who is going out there first, so they can claim a camping area?
I am leaving friday night around 6, so I'd imaging I'd get there at 8 or 9.
I'm leaving from north dallas.

Ceara