[Loch-Ruadh] A BIRTHDAY

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sat Apr 22 00:22:09 PDT 2006

At 12:06 AM 4/22/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>It is 12:04 am on the 23rd of April and it is Baroness Dana's birthday.
>
>I wish you a happy birthday and many, many more to come.
>
>Love " U "
>
>Bicé

You know, I have sat here  napping in front of my keyboard, waiting for
midnight to be able to post this and now I find I have a real long wait
until it is the right time.  I thought when Connie wished Padraig a happy
birthday that she was nuts, but   I see I was wrong, this time anyway.<G>

You all must understand that I have been without internet service since
5  am on Thursday and just got it back about 4 pm today. And  besides Dana
& Padraig both moving their B-days, I have lost almost 2 whole days.  So
please, everyone, just ignore this previous post and quit laughing.  I will
start over!

Padraig, Happy Birthday.  May you have many, many more, also, you Irish rascal.

Love "U" too.

Dana ignore the previous message.

Avin thanks for watching out for me.  Did you know that it "takes a
village' to raise someone through their second childhood also?

Bicé