[Loch-Ruadh] Megachairs

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Sun Apr 23 09:00:50 PDT 2006

We were looking for something else and found these
chairs and beds. They are not particularly cheap and
have to come from the UK, but they are taylored for
carp fishing, which involves a LOT of waiting at
night, so they are designed to be very comfortable for
sitting/laying on for long periods of time.

The Nash Lounge Lizard is rated for 27 stone, which
works about to just under 380 pounds. Considering that
many of the cots I've witnesses topped out at about
200 pounds, this is quite a machine. :)

http://www.carp.com/carp-shop/category-products70-p1.html

Sluggy!

---

tibi habere mamma. Ego malle mamma ab femina.