[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Need someone for my daughters wedding ceremony.

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 23 20:27:16 PDT 2006

I'm hoping for a favor, either from Padraig or Polydore, as scheduling allows.  My daughter is looking for someone to officiate her wedding on June 10th at the Rose Garden of the Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens.  The couple has written their own vows, and doesn't actually need an official minister to perform the ceremony, but my daughter doesn't know anyone to do the ceremony and asked if I could find someone.  I would be most honored for either Padraig or Polydore to officiate and would be willing to pay for services.

  If either of you can officiate, drop me a line either here or by private e-mail.

  Terrence

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
          Many thanks, my good and dear friends, for all of the birthday wishes.  I feel like I have a good handle on the second half of my first century.  ;-)