[Loch-Ruadh] What kind of beer are you?

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Apr 26 07:37:49 PDT 2006

Finally, one that makes sense...

***You Are Guinness***

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about
subjects you don't know well.
But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to
the best beers around.

What's Your Beer Personality?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/

Ceatta
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)