[Loch-Ruadh] Eighth Annual Padraig Ruad O’Maolagain Wake and Bardic Beerfest!

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Apr 27 16:00:07 PDT 2006

Oh, the wailing, the mourning, the gnashing of teeth!  Sackcloth and
ashes! A dark, dire day of danger, death and destruction, a dreary dearth
of delight, deadly to dozens of doleful denizens doomed to dwell in
dimness, dullness, despair and dementia!

And a great reason to hold one heck of a party!

Yes, it’s the Eighth Annual Padraig Ruad O’Maolagain Wake and Bardic
Beerfest!