[Loch-Ruadh] Eighth Annual Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain WakeandBardic Beerfest!

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 09:50:57 PDT 2006

This will probably result in us leaving by midnight or so, but otherwise will not affect our attendance.

  Catrin

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  After I posted the announcement, Polydore reminded me that May 14th, the
day following the Wake, is Mother's Day. Is this going to cause problems
for anyone? I know that for me, it will mean retiring at a reasonable
hour so that I can celebrate Mother's Day with Amber and our daughter (by
reasonable, I mean 2 or 3 AM). Do we need to move the date again?

Pleae let me know your thoughts on this.

Nunc est bibendum.