[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Pet Owners

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 23:22:31 PDT 2006

You're welcome. A lil word of advice.. call ASAP. They
are only doing this until their funds for the special
are depleted. Also, although the website and posted
information states they will do TWO animals per
family, when my neice called this morning she was told
they will actually do up to FOUR. Even better for
those with more than 2 pets.

Kat

Thanks for this Cat.  Caerell is ready to have the
cats fixed.

Aingeal