[Loch-Ruadh] 7 deadly sins quiz

Conor Na Mara SquireConor at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 17:49:33 PDT 2006

Hmm. Go figure..

You are Wrath/Anger!
Wow... who got you so mad huh ?? You have serious anger issues!! with a rage
that seems somewhat deadly, and a temper that is easily raised, you are by
far the scariest sin. You tend to let the little things get to you, and are
stressed fairly easily - and woe be it to any of your enemies. On the
positive side, you're independent, powerful and a definite leader, if you
could just control your moods!
Congratulations on being the toughest!! ...and the most independent of all
the 7 deadly sins!

-Bear

Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will
be able to treat life as art.

  _____