[Loch-Ruadh] 7 deadly sins quiz

Grainne Seadna grainne_s at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 5 14:00:22 PDT 2006

You may bask in my presence and admire me from a distance. (but wash your hands first)

Ldy Grainne

You are... WAIT! - you're none of the Sins you're an Angel!
Perfect, or close enough, and annoyingly so! Did you always
behave so 'just right'. ARGHHH . You can annoy the hell outta
people with your attitude, but no doubt your church is real happy
with you. The positive side certainly outweighs the negative,
after all, you do chores, are smart, are cute, do charity work.
Least you know what a perfect saint you are. You just make the rest
of us sinners vomit. Perhaps you could break the rules once in a while, go wild - Eat an extra cookie or something.
However - congratulations on being the most pure, of the entire human race.