[Loch-Ruadh] Gas prices-idea

Coeurnoire at aol.com Coeurnoire at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 03:53:28 PDT 2006

Gentles-
    To all who found the tone of my previous  post too harsh, I regret you
were offended as I do regard the group as being  composed of very intelligent
people.  With that said, when I see a really  bad idea being foisted on people,
couched in terms which cloak it in  respectability, I feel it is a
responsibility to remove that cloak and  expose it for what it really is.  It was not my
intent to offend anyone on  the list, merely to educate and enlighten.  And
please know that I did my  best to tone down my initial reaction I had to this
idea.  The Marine in me  jumped to the forefront.
    Do not feel the need to respond to this  post as I have requested to be
removed from the group mailing list and this  should resolve all future
problems.

Semper Fidelis,

DW