[Loch-Ruadh] Stop plate tectonics

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 13:51:20 PDT 2006

I used to feel bad when I drove through those
neighborhoods where they advertised their
disadvantaged children.  You know, where you saw the
"Slow Children at Play" signs.

But then I noticed that when these kids got older that
they were able to find jobs as now I see a lot of
"Slow Men Working" signs.

Eirikr

--- Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin