[Loch-Ruadh] Stop plate tectonics

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 13 18:56:42 PDT 2006

Besides, everyone knows the world is flat anyway.

  Terrence

erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Don't you know there's no such thing as plate
tectonics.??? (Sarcasm) If there was that would mean
the world was more than 6000 years old.... Pangea
happened millions of years ago and we can't have our
kids learning that.

--- Chris Harper wrote:

> At 04:39 PM 4/13/2006 -0500, you wrote:
> >Just saw this news article on Yahoo!
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060413/sc_space/mysteryvibrationsdetectedinsideearth
> >
> >Coincidence? I wonder. ;-)
> >
> >Padraig
>

> See, I told you it was that cadence thingy.
>
> Bicé

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown