[Loch-Ruadh] soap box

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 13 19:39:54 PDT 2006

OK - this is VERY troubling...
Hmmm. John Greywolf has committed to bringing roast pork to the ships party
tomorrow night.
John Graywolf played with cops today.
Hmmm.
Maybe it's just my very weird sense of humor but...  I think I'll eat
chicken!

Just kidding!
I'm glad you had fun - and, yes, these guys definitely need all the support
we can
give them.

//Elizabeth
(PS - can't wait to hear your story about why you shouldn't sneak up behind
a police officer.)