[Loch-Ruadh] Stop plate tectonics

Polydore polydore at ntbb.net
Fri Apr 14 11:44:47 PDT 2006

A TV show called "Inside Outer Space" that starts at the begiiing...
cavemen, and works it's was up to the present, well, the present of 1961 !!!
Stopping briefly to look at different beliefs along the way, and they
bump across the flat earth riding on elephants standign on a giant
turtle along the way.
Guess you are just a wee young lass, not to remember the Proffessor!
(Some of Disney's finest works, in my humble opinion.)