[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Springfaire

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 04:50:01 PDT 2006

Alas, I will not be going this year. Too many mundane things going on (including
  three grankid's birthdays). Have a great time!

  //Elizabeth

Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
          Who is going to Springfaire?  I'm excited because we are not only going, but we're camping.  Yea!!!  We haven't camped an event since Guardian last year - first because of my knee, then because of Alric's shoulder and then, last but not least, because of Alric's knee.  I think we are both finally in good enough shape the play with everyone else and camp.  Like I said, I'm excited!!!

  Who else is camping?  Do we want a Saturday night pot luck?  After having scanned the Springfaire web site, it looks like a fun time will be had by all.  I hope we can have a great Loch Ruadh showing.  I always like it when we show up in large numbers!!

  If we want to have a pot luck, let's start a list of offerings - I will kick it off by bringing the most important part of the meal - the dessert.

  Fiona/Alric - Snickerdoodles