[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Springfaire

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 18 05:21:22 PDT 2006

I didn't know witches had to work weekends?

  Terrence

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Sadly, we will not be attending Springfaire this year.
Which really sucks since we have always had a
wonderful time at it. I have to work both Friday and
Saturday (both 11 to 7pm shifts) and Cathal will be
heading to Houston Friday night for Stargate's
Baronial.

Every one have a GREAT time at Springfaire and take a
lot of pics! I will send the camera (which probably
won't be used) to Stargate with Cathal in the hopes he
takes a couple of pictures there as well.

Have fun!

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Chronicler