[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Springfaire

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:19:42 PDT 2006

I will be attending Springfaire this weekend. I will bring something, but
I'm not quite sure what it is yet...if we are still having the pot luck.
Kat, I love taking pictures and would be happy to take pictures for you this
weekend. I took the pictures on Duncan's camera that was up on the loch
ruadh website for a while....from Gulf War about 3 years ago or so. Also,
can I have someone's cell number that is going just in case I get lost? I
will be traveling alone and I have never been to this site before. I'm
pretty good with directions, but I would feel more comfortable just in case
I get lost. Thanks guys, and see you there!

Ceara

P.S....sorry guys, the baby will not be coming.