[Loch-Ruadh] Theme song

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Apr 25 13:48:01 PDT 2006

What can I say?  I guess I'm just a naturally happy guy.  :-)  After all,
we already know from past quizzes that I'm an angel, and I'm going to
Purgatory instead of Hell, or may actually going stright to Heaven.
What's to be unhappy about?

Padraig

Avin de Saint-Vaast wrote:
> "And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too"? Ok
Padraig, you're just too freaking cheery!

--
Nunc est bibendum.