[Loch-Ruadh] Eighth Annual Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain WakeandBardic Beerfest!

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Apr 28 09:23:14 PDT 2006

After I posted the announcement, Polydore reminded me that May 14th, the
day following the Wake, is Mother's Day.  Is this going to cause problems
for anyone?  I know that for me, it will mean retiring at a reasonable
hour so that I can celebrate Mother's Day with Amber and our daughter (by
reasonable, I mean 2 or 3 AM).  Do we need to move the date again?

Pleae let me know your thoughts on this.

Nunc est bibendum.