[Loch-Ruadh] Eighth Annual Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain WakeandBardic Beerfest!

Avin de Saint-Vaast avinfunyet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:29:24 PDT 2006

My preference would be to leave it right where it is. It will be the closest
thing to a birthday party I've experienced in years and whether publicly
acknowledged or not, I'm celebrating my birthday at your wake! :-D Thanks

~A~

On 4/28/06, Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:

> After I posted the announcement, Polydore reminded me that May 14th, the
> day following the Wake, is Mother's Day.  Is this going to cause problems
> for anyone?  I know that for me, it will mean retiring at a reasonable
> hour so that I can celebrate Mother's Day with Amber and our daughter (by
> reasonable, I mean 2 or 3 AM).  Do we need to move the date again?
>
> Pleae let me know your thoughts on this.
>
> Padraig
> --
> Nunc est bibendum.

*  Every thinker puts some portion of   *
*  an apparently stable world in peril.   *