[Loch-Ruadh] Glaslyn Artisan of the Flame

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 20:17:29 PDT 2006

Good Gentles!  We invite you all to join the Canton of Glaslyn at Destiny Dallas RV Park (see address below) on Saturday, September 16, 2006 as we choose our artisan champions for the next year.  We will be naming our Artisan of the Flame and, as usual, our menfolk will be choosing a Keeper of the Flame for the Arts.  There will be a novice competition for skills that a gentle has learned in the last year.  Documentation is required for those in the artisan category only.

  We will be having classes focusing on accessorizing garb.

  For our youth fighters, we will be hosting our annual Spark of the Flame tournament.  Armor inspection begins at 10:30 am.

  The site opens at 10:00 am and closes at 8:00 pm

  Evening feast is included in the site fee.
  Site fees will be $7.00  (Gentles over 12)
                          $5.00  (6 - 12 years)

  Directions:  Make your best way to I35E between Denton and Lewisville.  Exit at Corinth Parkway and head south on the service road.  The park is on the right between Corinth Parkway and Swisher Road.
                                                                      Destiny Dallas RV Park
                                                                      7100 South I35E
                                                                      Denton, TX  76205
    Autocrats: Lady Micola Soranzo (Suzi Moore) -/- Jocelyn of Glaslyn (Shantel Pack )
                       Suzipdm at hotmail.com                     mysticharlequin at yahoo.com

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."