[Loch-Ruadh] What time...

Jeanne McKenney normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 11:42:19 PDT 2006

Oh my - are you all right?
  I'm leaving in 20 minutes, & I'll definitely let people know.

  Achrann (Jeanne)

Robyn Cantley <elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I just wanted to see if anyone was still at home and could relay a message
for me.......

I know I committed to some things at Lughnasadh but I got into a car
accident this morning and I will be unable to attend. I wish there was
someone I could send my veggies with for the breakfast but I'm in Dallas and
probably out of the way. I'm really sorry. I'm fine....my car is still
drivable I just don't want to risk anything getting even more messed up by
driving a long distance with an unknown internal problem. *sigh* you guys
have fun.... sorry again

The shooken up Ceara