[Loch-Ruadh] Wolfie's Birthday

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 18:36:17 PDT 2006

Shame on you you old fart for not telling us... after
all your the new adopted Grandpa/Dad figure. :)

--- Clint Gallon <cgallon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Happy B-Day Lord Wolfie ... I hope you have a great
> one.
>
> --Cathal
>
> On 8/14/06, Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin
> <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
> > Happy Birthday, Lord Wolfie, and many happy
> returns of the day!
> >
> > May the Good Lord take a liking to you -
> > But not too soon!
> >
> > Padraig
> > --
> > Nunc est bibendum.

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown