[Loch-Ruadh] Website

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Aug 16 12:03:01 PDT 2006

Naw, if it was me, NOBODY would be able to get in.  ;-)

I still can't get into the host website, but have found you can access the
Shire site if you use http:\\lochruadh.org without the "www".  I've tried
emailing the host's support group, but haven't gotten a response yet.
I'll keep you posted.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.