[Loch-Ruadh] Fun at Lughnasad

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Aug 18 08:36:22 PDT 2006

Greetings dear friends,

I certainly intended to send this message out much sooner. But with my lady
away at Pennsic and the kids 1st week of school....all I can say is: I
*REEEAALLLLY* miss my lady. :-)

HE Ameline and I hold Loch Ruadh very dear and we are always honored when
asked to preside at Lughnasad. It is easy to take for granted that we will
have fun in a relaxed atmosphere at Lughnasad, but we should not do that. It
is the efforts of many dedicated people that make it so and they should
never be taken for granted.

Though I am still a bit traumatized by Hoo-Haa court, I have faith that I
shall fully recover in time. However, these words still echo in my mind:
"Blow, not suck." If that's too obscure, well, be happy in your ignorance,
or ask someone who was at Hoo-Haa court.

On a more serious slant, I was delighted by some of the less visible things
that occurred. Forgiveness, respect, civil behavior, maturity, open
communication and healing were all apparent to those watching for them. I
hope this path becomes well trodden. And my thanks go out to Loch Ruadh and
everyone who helped with Lughnasad for setting a fine example.

Loch Ruadh Rocks! VIVAT!

In the service of kingdom and crown, I remain,

Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea