[Loch-Ruadh] home

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 22:50:42 PDT 2006

Wolfie: I'm glad you made it home ok!

  Everyone: I really enjoyed hearing you talk about Lughnasad business.  I got to get a better idea of how much effort it takes behind the scenes, and I really liked how organised you were - especially in writing down ideas right away of how things could be improved next year!  All your planning really paid off - the event went so smoothly & appeared "effortless" -  all of you were so warm & friendly & knew what you were doing. Loch Ruadh really does know how to throw a party.

  Loch Ruadh really does rock!
  Achrann
  Protectorate of FalconRose Keep

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  home safe truck and trailer in drive way will straighten up and back in tomorrow thanks for all the help wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow