[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War Plans - 8/21

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Aug 21 14:44:28 PDT 2006

Do you want the 2 burner stove or the 3 burner stove?  We can bring which
ever you desire.  What would think about taking one of the 10 x 20 and using
the shire cover for the common area shade?  I know we have a little work to
do on the cover, but I think it could easily be done before Gothic.  Just a
suggestion.

Alric