[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War Plans - 8/21

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 21 15:39:12 PDT 2006

I just went to SAMS and bought six cans of chili.  Got home and found I already had five.  I am will to have a chili feast or supply chili for any other meal like hot dogs.

  Gruffydd

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  There are 33 people who have spoke up so far for Gothic.
Any suggestions for dinners?
Alric can you bring your stove?
A kitchen pavilion? Maybe House Mac's 12 X 12
About 6 Tables?
Caerell & I can carry 2 tables and the coffee pots.
Bear & Brighid are taking 2 tables.
Shade for the fields?
Are there are other volunteers?

If your name and tent size is not on here let me know if you will be
camping with the group. Spaces will be on First come First serve.
Janie was volunteered by Kaz and Myself to provide bread pudding for
breakfast. I suggested peach & apple.
As far as dinners I am not sure. I can bring the
coffee pots. We need to figure out what pavilion to use as a kitchen and
arrange to spread out the gear.

Eoghan & Janie 10 X 18
Terrance 12 X 12
Rolf & Sybil 10 X 20
Bear & Brighid 10 X 17
Dad ?????
Polydore & Friends 18 X 15 (Sluggy & Padraig)
Cathal & Jock 10 X 20
Alric & Fiona 10 X 20
Kaz & Family 10 X 20
Ken & Karl pop-up