[Loch-Ruadh] was Website Update Now Phone numbers

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 23 05:44:11 PDT 2006

If you need garb before the next event, come to Bardic a little early on Saturday night (the 26th). I think I can hook you up.

  //Elizabeth
  (email me privately for phone number, if necessary)

Christina C Swain <owlmoons at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Sorry for the sudden change in stream. :) Was trying to get ahold of someone
before Populace for a garb outfit before the next event. Can I get a number
from someone this way?

Christina C. Swain