[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic Dinner

Anna Floyd amacfer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 23 09:32:01 PDT 2006

If we are going to do breakfast also I will also bring a box of sausage patties.
        Annna

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Those meals seem fairly well covered, so I ask this: who is interested in
breakfast? If we have access to a camp oven, I will bake biscuits and cook
up sausage patties and gravy for breakfast either Saturday or Sunday
morning.

Padraig