[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic Again

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 26 07:05:15 PDT 2006

I'll be bringing the van if you need someone else to haul something.

  Terrence

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:
  We will bring both of our e-z ups for shade wherever it's needed. :-)

Brighid

Aingeal wrote:
Here is how it looks right now for gothic. Please let us know if something on here needs to change.
Meals, Supplies & Camping spots

Alric I thought I saw that you were taking your 2 ez-ups, is this correct.
Brighid are you taking any ez-ups?
Does anyone have 2 pots that can be used for cooking?
Do we want to take the Shire's pavilion? If so we need to talk with the seneschal.
Do we want or need shade in the campsite?
Do we want to use the House Mac 12 X 12 for the kitchen?

stove - Alric (maybe the 3 Burner)
A kitchen pavilion - (Maybe House Mac's 12 X 12)
8 Tables - Caerell (2), Conor(2) & Alric(2)???
Shade for the fields -
Pots for cooking -
Coffee Pots - Caerell

What else might the camp need? Are there are other volunteers to help get things to Gothic.

Please remember we have 34+ people attending.

Breakfast - Janie & Padraig
Dessert - Kaz & Family

Chili Dogs - Potato Chips - Fresh Veggies (Cathal & Help) Saturday
Polydore, Fiona, Floria(1 or 2 pkgs) - Dogs
Dad - chili
Brighid(3), Padraig - buns
Brighid(3) - potato chips
Ceara, Aingeal - veggies
Janie - grated cheese & onion

Spaghetti - Fresh veggies - Bread (Karl & Help) Sunday
Aingeal, Floria - sauce
Cathal - noodles
Karl, Fiona - meatballs
Brighid - Bread
Terrance - Veggies
Anna, Sybil - salad
Floria - Olives

Camping:

Eoghan & Janie 10 X 18
Terrance 12 X 12
Rolf & Sybil 10 X 20
Bear & Brighid 10 X 17
Dad 9 X 14
Polydore & Friends 18 X 15 (Sluggy & Padraig)
Cathal & Jock 10 X 20 (Robbie)
Alric & Fiona 10 X 20
Kaz & Family 10 X 20
Ken & Karl pop-up
Caerell & Aingeal 10 X 20
Elmer 12 X 12
Ethan 6 X 3
Ceara 15 X 15
Anna Merchants
Tom, Floria & Rose Merchants
Christine & Family

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...