[Loch-Ruadh] DFT Yule Revel Feast Reservations

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 26 09:18:23 PDT 2006

I don't believe Dragonsfire Tor is asking for feast fees to be pre-paid,
anyone from DFT want to confirm this?

Thank you for reminding everyone to have the courtesy to notify DFT should
they find that they will be unable to attend. We have a large group of newer
people in Loch Ruadh. I'm not sure the newer people realize that event
feast-o-crats base how much food to buy and prepare on the pre-reservations
that have been made. The biggest place on the budget for a group to loose
money is on food.

Happy feasting,

Dana

Catrin wrote:
Baroness,
  Thank You for acting as our reservation reeve, will the fee be pre-paid,
or should we simply have the courtesy to notify the Tor should we find that
we will be unable to attend?

  catrin