[Loch-Ruadh] tires

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 1 12:04:41 PDT 2006

There must be something in the air....
Logan had to buy four new tires today, so we're using this recipe:

preheat oven to 375 deg F
slice tires thinly, as you would onions
marinate overnight in cream sherry, garlic, and a dash of soy sauce
place in a large baking dish in the middle rack
bake at 375 deg F for three hours or until most of the marinade has been absorbed or evaporated
remove from oven
throw out the tires
eat the baking dish

--Madelina