[Loch-Ruadh] emma hollaway

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 2 16:25:59 PDT 2006

 for those that won't make populis   here is a news flash   i haven't had time to get the news to our Herod  (ruddy owl)
  emma is in hugley hosp. room 616      she  is having tests run  and is under some meds to make her sleep   i have been up there for the last 24 hrs and am beat but I'll be at populis with Emma kids  (gotta keep the bilge kids in line )      she would probably like a card or something     i am going back  for a while tonight  but i don't think I'll stay     later wolfie

J_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow