[Loch-Ruadh] Sean and Lughnasad

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Wed Aug 2 21:02:03 PDT 2006

I just wanted to let all of you know that I will miss seeing you all at
Lughnasad this year and I hope you have a great event and an even better
time.  This will be the first Lughnasad I've missed since the Canton's first
event and amongst other things, I will miss the Grand Hoo Haa's court.
Baroness Dana, if you will pass on to her Grand Hoo Haaness that she won't
need to bring any sheep on my account, I would appreciate it :-)

I will be traveling to Missouri this Saturday, the 5th, and won't be back
until Sunday, the 20th.  I'm spending some time with my parents and helping
out around their place while my mom recovers from surgery.  I'm not looking
forward to the "come to Jesus" talk my brother and I are going to have to
have with our parents about their current health conditions and the
possibility of looking into assisted care living but it's been a long time
coming.  Sigh.

 I hope to hear all about the event when I get back.

Sean