[Loch-Ruadh] EMMA

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 6 06:05:32 PDT 2006

                      i am going to put a  visitors    pad on emma's  room   and  one at their  house

 this way they  will know who was their  and who did what for them      i don't  think tom had a kitchen in his truck    and he has his hands full with  the boys and  emma in the hospital     it seems i can't cook very well and i know that they would like it if some  group ( hint . hint  )  could help    those who can't go this next weekend     could help take up the slack    grainne   and i have our hands full    being loadmaster and having been there for them this last  week
      if this seems like a cry for help   for them it is          she is in room 616 at hugley  hospital

 and  she sleeps a lot   but don't let that keep you from checking  on her   ( this is no populis    ) so keep it short & sweet   her room is very small and she doesn't need too many people at a time or a day       thanks          in service      wolfie    ( if you have  ?'s   call me     )

j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow