[Loch-Ruadh] What time...

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 17:31:50 PDT 2006

Not a problem. I too am planning to be on site between 7:30 and 8:00 in the morning. By the time the ice man gets there I am sure that we will all be happy to see him!
  I believe we should get all of the site things set up before the personal stuff goes up. Many hands make light work. Once the site stuff is up we can all go help each other get our personal camps set up.

  Brighid :-)

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:
  At 11:33 AM 8/10/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm planning on packing my truck tonight and leaving about 6:00am
>tomorrow. I hope to be there no later than 8:00, God willin' and the
>creek don't rise.
>
>Padraig

That is good news to me. The iceman is supposed to meet me at 12 noon but
he has been known to be early. If he does show up before I get there, will
you accept the keys to the ice machine for me? We are going to use the one
by the showers only, because it will be easier to keep up with just one
place. I would appreciate it a bunch

Bicé

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...