[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Aug 14 09:52:53 PDT 2006

Now we just need to find you some suitably offensive Arms.

I'm thinking a gauntlet (left-hand, of course) grasping a cat.  ;-)

Let's see, that might be (just tossing out colors for an example), Gules,
a sinister gauntlet Or grasping a cat dejected sable.

(Dejected describes an animal's head, tail or both hanging down.)

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.

Kaz wrote:
<snip>
> OK, that's enough of that. I now return to my normal, rotten self. Oh,
notice my new title below - Kaz, Lord Sinister. That is how I expect to
be