[Loch-Ruadh] Lugs Lost and Found

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 10:38:19 PDT 2006

Brighid or Kaz the Sillyster (Or whomever has the lost
and found items from Lughnasad),

There is a heavy pewter mug of Robbie's in lost and
found I hear. Apparently my family attempted to lose
every single item they carried this weekend (feast
gear, camera etc) and the mug was the one thing they
didn't actually leave behind. If one of you would be
so kind as to bring it to either bardic at Elizabeth's
or next populace I will be there to pick it up.

With thanks... and A LOT of envy for having missed the
event,

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh (at heart)
Shire of Emerald Keep (in body)