[Loch-Ruadh] FW: Home

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 14:32:43 PDT 2006

yea what she said     Zzzzzzzzzz!   thanks all for every thing   despite
all  the hot  weather   it was  great      and congrats to  every one who
got other stuff too
  wolfie !   and thanks for the bd wishes
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

and reload everything after the event......and helped tie it all
down........and rechecked it...... and rechecked it again!   We pulled out
on Hwy 19 and before we reached Hwy 67 the load began to shift.

> Canton's Walmart and Tractor Supply didn't carry what we needed, so we
crept into Tyler.  At their Walmart we found what we needed, but our Visa's
were declined.  (Our own fault, because exhaustion affects the ability to
think.)

> Luckily I have a dear friend who lives near Tyler.  She came riding,
credit card in hand, to the rescue.  (We had that part taken care of by the
time she arrived.)  We spent the night at her castle and resumed our
journey this morning.  (I'm wearing her clothes because mine are still
buried on the trailer.)

> I'm going to sleep now for an extended period.
>
> Wolfy has some suggestions for future packing gear.  No one wants to hear
them until he's had some sleep.